Records Request Form(OPRA).pdf The City Clerk’s office also offers many services to the community of North Wildwood. In order to obtain information from our office an Open Public Record Act (OPRA) Request Form must be filled out.
Room License Application 2020

Landlord Registration File.pdf

RENTAL OF PROPERTY PERMIT REQUIRED BEFORE RENTING OR OFFERING TO RENT UNIT, APARTMENT OR HOMEThe City has laws regarding the rental of property. No property owner shall rent or offer to rent any apartment or dwelling without first obtaining a permit to do so from the City Clerk’s office.

The City fee is $12.00 per sleeping room and can be either brought into the Clerk’s office or mailed with the room license application (see below). A GWTIDA (Greater Wildwood Tourist Improvement Development) fee will also be added to this permit in the amount of: $300.00 for each rented condo; $175.00 for each apartment, house, etc.; and $675.00 for each rooming house.

Forward completed application with required fees to: North Wildwood City Clerk, 901 Atlantic Avenue, North Wildwood, NJ 08260.Application for Room Rental (Required for any property offered for rent or rented in the City of North Wildwood)Landlord Registration (State Law N.J.S.A. 46:8-28 requires all landlords in New Jersey to register with the local City Clerk) Application below.

Mercantile License Application Applications for businesses operating in North Wildwood.
Condo Info Form.doc Condominium associations shall be required to on an annual basis provide the names and addresses of the officers of their condominium association. A form requiring this information is sent out every year and is required to be filled out each year.
Recycle and Trash Info Trash and Recycling Information can also be obtained in the City Clerk’s office. The City does not offer recycling bins, but does have the trash and recycle stickers available. In order to have an appliance removed, the property owner is required to pay a fee of $20.00 for each item and the City Clerk will arrange the pick up.

Parking Permit Application 2020

Weekly Parking Permit Application 2020

LSV Permit Application

Any resident may hold a yard, garage or demolition sale on their property as long as no more than three such sales are held on any property in any calendar year. A permit must be obtained from the Clerk’s office not less than 48 hours in advance of the sale. No such sale shall continue for more than one calendar day and the sale shall only be between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. All remaining items must be removed after the time of the sale.

Any person desiring to obtain a seasonal parking meter permit may do so by applying to the office of the City Clerk. The cost of a non-transferable permit shall be $125, and the cost of a transferable permit shall be $175 and are available for sale now. Meters are in effect each season from May 15 to last Sunday in October.

 Vital Record Application (Birth, Marriage, Death).doc To obtain Vital Statistic information regarding births, marriages or deaths, please visit the State’s website at Please do not fill out the marriage application on-line, this form must be filled out by the Registrar in the Clerk’s office.To obtain birth or marriage certificates, an Application for Certified Copy of Vital Records must be filled out and a fee of $5.00 is required for each one. Proper identification must be sent along with the request and the check. The application can be obtained from the Clerk’s Office.
Application for Dog/Cat Licenses Dog and Cat licenses must also be made in person because the tags cannot be mailed.Animal control issues can be directed to Shore Animal Control and they can be reached at 800-351-1822.
 Dog Park Application
Room Rental Exemption Application.doc
Application for Boat Ramp permit.pdf   -This application is available at the Recreation Dept. 522-2955
Vehicle Beach Permits for Fishing: This application is available at the Police Dept. 522-2411
Kayak:Paddleboard Storage Permit Application -This application is available at the Recreation Dept.  522-2955

Street Opening Permit

Abandoned/Vacant Property Registration
 Iran Disclosure for Public Contracts