City of North Wildwood Administration
901 Atlantic Avenue
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
Department Contact(s) :
Kevin Yecco – City Administrator
Phone: (609) 522-6464
Fax: (609) 523-8502
The position of City Administrator is responsible for the day to day operations of the City and to act as a liaison between the Mayor and Council and all of the various municipal departments, offices and City professionals. All Department Heads, with the exception of the Chief of Police, report directly to the City Administrator. In addition to the above duties the City Administrator is responsible for:
- Making periodic reports to the Mayor and Council on the status of City Projects.
- Supervise the preparation and administration of State and Federal Grant Programs.
- Assist in negotiation of all Labor Contracts.
- Prepare and update administrative procedures and personnel policies.
- Serve as the official representative of the City at the pleasure of the Mayor.
- Work with the City Treasurer in the preparation of the annual City Budget.
- Head of the Administrative Department.
Should you have any questions about the City or its operations, please feel free to contact Administrative Assistant at 609-522-6464.