Hours of Operation
Spring (as of 11/4/19)
Monday – Friday | 10:00am until 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday | 10:00am until 5:00pm
* Weather Permitting *
GO TO opens in a new windowNorth Wildwood Recreation & Tourism Facebook page FOR DAILY UPDATES
Our skateboard park will be open without supervision for skateboarders and in-line skates of all ages. NO BIKES OR SCOOTERS ALLOWED. Please note that although the skateboard park will not be supervised, ALL skateboard park users must still wear helmets, elbow pads and knee pads. The Recreation Department, along with the North Wildwood Police Department, will provide spot enforcement.
Admission to the skateboard park is FREE.
North Wildwood Skate Park Rules
- The city reserves the right to close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary, or restricts entry to this facility and to ask persons to leave this facility if any of the following rules are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- The skateboard park is an unsupervised facility. Skateboarding and in-line skating are dangerous sports that can result in serious injury. All participants entering the park do so at their own risk.
- No skateboarding or inline skating shall be permitted when the equipment is wet or icy.
- The skateboard park is for skateboards and in-line skates only. No bicycles, scooters or motorized vehicles are permitted.
- Users will refrain from bringing loose items into the fenced in area, including backpacks, food, beverages, etc.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times when on the concrete area (including breaks). This includes shirts, shoes / sneakers, helmets, kneepads and elbow pads. All equipment must be worn to the manufacturer’s specifications. Wrist guards are optional.
- Youth ages 12 and under are recommended to be adult supervised at all times.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco are prohibited. Additionally, profanity, abusive language and vandalism are prohibited. In the event anyone violates this provision, they shall be subject to permanent expulsion from the facility and further subject to any and all penalties provided by law.
- Skateboarding is prohibited on City property surrounding the skateboard park. For example, hockey rink, Allen Park facilities, parking lots, basketball and tennis courts.
- Any organized event wishing to utilize the skateboard park must receive prior written approval from the Department of Recreation.
- Please immediately report any damage to this skateboard park resulting in unsafe skating conditions. Call the North Wildwood Recreation department at 609.522.2955 or the North Wildwood Police Dept. at 609.522.2411