- City of North Wildwood Remembers Former Mayor Anthony Catanoso
- City of North Wildwood Releases Final Feasibility Report and Integrated Environmental Assessment for Shore Protection.
- Notice of FEMA's Open House for CMC residents still confused with Biggert Waters Act
- City of North Wildwood Announces Limited Access to Bill Henfey Park
- City of North Wildwood Sadly Announces The Passing of Former Mayor Bill Henfey
- Hereford Inlet Lighthouse Gardens Featured in New Book, Gardens of the Garden State
- New Jersey lighthouses and museums host Lighthouse Challenge of New Jersey Oct. 18-19
- Police-Fire Survivors Weekend
- IRISH FALL FESTIVAL INFO
- Winner of the Mayor’s Scholarship Announced
- NJADAPT Press Release
- North Wildwood Beach Patrol Update
- Impaired Driving Enforcement Crackdown to be Conducted Locally as Part of National Campaign
- NW Fire Department Acquires New Life-Saving Vehicles
- Bikes Donated to NWPD
- North Wildwood’s Credit Rating Raised
City of North Wildwood’s Reorganization Meeting Occurred on Tuesday, January 6, 2015
City of North Wildwood Council members were sworn in for new terms on January 6, 2015 at the City’s annual reorganization meeting.
Second Ward Councilman Joseph Rullo took oath for the final year of his term, while First Ward Councilman David Del Conte and Second Ward Councilwoman Kellyann Tolomeo each took the oath of office for a new four-year term from Municipal Court Judge, Louis Belasco. Councilman Salvatore Zampirri was also again elected by the governing body as 2015 Council President, and Kelly Ann Tolomeo was elected as pro-tempore. Other appointments included KMY Consulting for City Administrator services, Cafiero & William J. Kaufmann for City Solicitor and Shore Animal Control Services LLC for Animal Control and wildlife removal.
“I would like to thank everyone for coming out on this cold night, and I would also like to extend my warmest congratulations to those elected and appointed at today’s Council Meeting,” said Mayor Rosenello