- Important Information from NWPD Concerning Irish Fall Festival
- NORTH WILDWOOD BEACH PATROL ANNOUNCES GUARDED BEACHES FOR CLOSING OF 2016 SUMMER SEASON
- North Wildwood Releases Study Assessing Possible Costs Incurred for a City Name-Change
- Mayor Patrick Rosenello Orders Flags be Flown at Half Staff for Dallas Police Officers
- A Warning from Atlantic City Electric Regarding Outages Caused by Party Decorations
- Anglesea Day June 3
- NJDEP Approves Community Forestry and Vegetation Management Plans of the City of North Wildwood
- 2016 Parking Meter Information
- Local Irish Community Organizations to Host Easter Rising Remembrance Ceremony – Saturday, April 30th, 2016
- 2016 Water Main Flushing Schedule
- Registrar’s Office will be closed on Friday, April 1, 2016
- Law Enforcement Examination Info
- City Council Revised Meeting Times
- Federal Disaster Loans Available for Small Businesses Still Recovering from Sandy
- Important Information Regarding Storm Debris Dumpsters
- Christie Administration Hosts Storm Assistance Workshops in Sea Isle City and Wildwood
- Disaster Relief Center Open Saturday, January 30th at Wildwood City Hall
- DUMPSTER AVAILABLE AT BOAT RAMP FOR FLOODING DEBRIS REMOVAL
- 2015 Hereford Lighthouse Christmas Tree Lighting Announced
- Operation Takeback – NWPD
- North Wildwood Announces State DOT Dredging Project
- North Wildwood Buildings, Parks and Grounds Department Participates in County Organized CERT (Civilian Emergency Response Team) Program
- 2016 Beach Fishing Permits – Rules and Form
- National Lighthouse Day 2015 Marks the 226th Anniversary of the Creation of the U. S. Lighthouse Service
- North Wildwood National Night Out
Photos Taken By: George Capua
NORTH WILDWOOD HOSTS 2016 BBQ STATE CHAMPIONSHIP & BLUES FEST
North Wildwood – Olde New Jersey Avenue was alive and smoking as thousands gathered in celebration of the 2016 NJ State BBQ Championship and Blues Festival held in North Wildwood, NJ. The events took place from Friday July 8th – Sunday July 10th, 2016, and consisted of live music, spirits, and mouth-watering barbecue.
The free festival kicked off at 4p.m. on Friday with the commencement of the opening ceremony. There was certainly no shortage of tunes for blues music lovers as they danced and sang to the sounds of Blue Jay Slim & the Tone Blasters, Steve Cal’ Band, Jeff Fetterman Band, Brian Brazil & the Hard Case, James Day & the Fish Fry, Frank Bey & Swing City, Bev Conklin and BC Convo.
While blues music was rocking, 65 teams were competing for the title of New Jersey State Barbecue Champion. The title of Grand Champion of the 2016 New Jersey State Barbecue Champion belongs to “Finn’s Finest BBQ”. The Reserve Grand Champion was awarded to “Wilbur’s Revenge”. For full contest results, please visit: http://www.kcbs.us/event/6081/new-jersey-state-barbecue-championship.
“Its popular festivals like the 2016 NJ State BBQ Championship and Blues Festival that help boost our local economy, and this is an event that thousands look forward to year after year,” said Mayor Patrick Rosenello.