- US Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 83 Announces Our 2014 Boating Safety Class Schedule
- Construction on Route 147
- Blue Diamond’s Residential and Commercial Collection Trash and Recycling
- Vets’ Van Offers Needed Medical Services
- Flood Message from Construction Office
- Macey Bischoff of Cape Trinity Catholic School lead everyone in singing The National Anthem.
- Fr. Joseph Wallace of Notre Dame de la Mer Parish offered the invocation.
- After the installations, the business meeting proceeded with Mayor Rosenello, Council President Zampirri, and City Clerk Scott Jett.
- Edwin Koehler took the Oath of Office to serve as Councilman-at-Large.
- Margaret (Peggy) Bishop took the Oath of Office as Councilwoman 1st Ward.
- Salvatore Zampirri took the Oath of Office for his seat as Councilman 2nd Ward and later was elected Council President.
- Patrick Rosenello with his family after taking the Oath of Office as mayor of North Wildwood.
North Wildwood Installs New Mayor, Councilpersons
North Wildwood’s Reorganization Meeting took place Jan. 7 in Council Chambers. Salvatore Zampirri, Margaret Bishop, Edwin Koehler took the Oath of Office beginning their 2014 terms.
Patrick Rosenello was installed as Mayor of North Wildwood.
Zampirri was elected to Council President, Kellyann Tolomeo was elected Pro Tempore of Council.
A number of other authorizations were passed as well, including Professional Services of KMY Consulting for Administrator Services. And appointments were made for legal professionals including City Solicitor Cafiero & Balliette, Bond Counsel McManimon, Scotland, and Bauman, Municipal Prosecutor Ronald Gelzunas, and City Engineer Ralph Petrella of Van Note-Harvey Associates.
A complete list of appointments will appear on the City Clerk Web page.
A Message from North Wildwood
Mayor Patrick Rosenello
Welcome, Friends! And thanks for visiting the official website for the City of North Wildwood, Cape May County, New Jersey. I am proud and honored to be the 17th Mayor serving my first term 2014 – 2017.
My goal is to work every day I serve as Mayor to make North Wildwood a great town to live in. This is the town that I grew up in. It is the town where my wife and I have chosen to raise our three wonderful sons. You can rest assured, that my focus and commitment to each of you, rests on the commitment I make to my children to leave them an even better town than it is right now. If I were to summarize my philosophy, it is simply this:
“A Great Town To Live In Makes A Great Town To Visit.”
Our website contains information on all facets of life here in the City including local government, information and contacts for each department, Boards, Commissions and Committees, forms and applications, noted improvements and services and helpful tips for living well in our shore community.
Visit the Website often to be advised of:
Weather & Tide Information and Alerts
Trash & Recycling Schedules
Road Repairs / Detours
Flood Protection Information
City and Special Events
Listen to the City’s 1640AM Radio Station
Also Visit Us At:
Like us on Facebook – North Wildwood Recreation and Tourism
Follow us on Twitter – @NWRec_Tourism
Follow us on Instagram – nwrec_tourism
On behalf of the North Wildwood City Council, and all City employees and volunteers who work hard to make our City the best and very special place to live and unforgettable vacation experience along the New Jersey shore, we’re glad you’re here!