- MEDIA ADVISORY: Anglesea Day – A Celebration of the History of North Wildwood, NJ
- North Wildwood Beach Patrol Summer Season Schedule
- North Wildwood Proposes Longer Time Limit for Bikes on the Boardwalk
- North Wildwood Memorial Day Service 2015
- Bill Henfey Park Grand Opening - Saturday, May 9th at 11:00 a.m.
- North Wildwood Announces First Ever Establishment of Anglesea Day
- North Wildwood Celebrates Arbor Day by Giving Back and Educating our Youth
- North Wildwood Announces Construction and Limited Access to Allen Park
photos by George Capua
GRAND OPENING OF BILL HENFEY PARK
North Wildwood, NJ – On Saturday, May 9th at 11:00 a.m., the City of North Wildwood, Cape May County Freeholders and Cape May County Open Space Advisory Board celebrated the grand opening dedication ceremony and ribbon cutting for Bill Henfey Park. Amongst the hundreds of attendees present in support of the Henfey Family and friends were: State Senator Jeff Van Drew, Assemblyman Robert Andrzejczak, Assemblyman Samuel Fiocchi, CMC Freeholder E. Marie Hayes, Mayor Patrick Rosenello and North Wildwood City Council, Father Joseph Wallace of Notre Dame de la Mer Parish, Pastor Robert Rogish of the First Baptist Church of Anglesea, Father Steven Vlahos of St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, Pastor Virginia “Ginnie” Keiser of the United Methodist Church, members of Margaret Mace School, Cape Trinity Catholic School and Wildwood Catholic High School, City employees and various department heads, members of the press, residents, vacationers and local civic organizations including but not limited to: Elks Lodge 1896, SOCS (Survivors of Cancer), Knights of Columbus 2572, CMC Emerald Society and Honor Guard, and the Cape Atlantic Police & Fire Irish Pipe Brigade.
“On May 9th over 200 attendees gathered at Bill Henfey Park to honor one of the greatest Mayor’s in North Wildwood’s history, and the park has been packed ever since!” exclaimed Mayor Rosenello. “The grand opening dedication ceremony and ribbon cutting couldn’t have gone any better, and I thank everyone who contributed to make it such a wonderful event,” said Rosenello.